The best way to save some money is to plan all of your spending in advance with a monthly budget so that you know how much you should be able to save.
This particular monthly budget planner is split between your income, fixed expenses (like rent, phone bill, subscriptions etc), variable expenses (these should be other expenses that change every month such as food, entertainment, eating out), savings, debt and then a total overview.
Get ready to be responsible with money. Get organised!
DETAILS & MEASUREMENTS
- 12 sheets printed front and back (double sided)
- Premium bright white smooth paper - 140 gsm
- Environmentally friendly packaging (no plastic used)
- A5 - 14.8 cm x 21 cm | 5.8" x 8.3"
- January to December - undated
- Fixed Expenses
- Variable Expenses
- Savings & Debt
- One Off expenses
- Total Budget
- Actuals vs Budget
- Track your finances every month