Shop Policies & Shipping
Most of Squizzleberry products are handmade by me and can therefore has slight variations in cut, bend or margins. Colours may also vary due to the settings on individual monitors and the actual printer colours. These are common characteristics of the products as the variations are small and occur naturally due to the handmade nature.
PROCESSING TIMESOur current processing times are 3 - 7 working days.
- All orders are sent using Royal Mail
- Original shipping fees are non-refundable and customers are responsible for any shipping / insurance costs for returns, refunds or exchanges.
- Once a delivery attempt has been made, it is your responsibility to ensure you either pick up or have your order re-delivered. If your order gets sent back to Squizzleberry, you will not be refunded.
- Free shipping on orders above £30
|2nd Class Royal Mail||£2.30|
|1st Class Royal Mail||£3.00|
|1st Class Royal Mail - Signed For||£3.60|
- Free international standard shipping - orders above £70
|International Standard - Not Tracked||£7.60|
- If you choose International Standard shipping due to it being much cheaper, please bear in mind that we bear no responsibility for your order being lost or delayed and therefore you will NOT BE REFUNDED.
REFUNDS & EXCHANGES
If you believe I have made a mistake with any part of your order, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org and attach any photos relating to your claim.
Returns or exchanges for any other reason may be accepted within 30 days of purchase as long as:
- the item is not made to order and customised
- you first contact me by email and receive a confirmation from me of your return, and
- your items are received in their original condition
- You will be charged a £2 admin fee for the processing of your refund
Once items are received, please allow 7 to 14 days for your return to be processed.
We do NOT give refunds for any digital printable products.
If for any reason you want to cancel your order, you will also be charged a £2 admin processing fee.
SQUIZZLEBERRY IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR:
- Delays in delivery after the package has been checked in with Royal Mail. Bad weather and global events can cause delays.
- Replacing or refunding items or shipping costs because orders were sent to the wrong address provided by the customer.
- Customs duties or import taxes imposed by the destination country. Squizzleberry shop is based in the UK, so any orders outside of the UK may be subject to additional charges.
- Loss, damage or theft of packages / items once they have been checked in by Royal Mail. Royal Mail must be notified of these occurrences and if covered by Tracked shipping, they will process your claim. I am happy to provide you with a screenshot of the posting receipt.
- Payment for replacement items and new shipping costs will become the responsibility of the customer.
COPYRIGHT / LEGAL INFORMATION
Squizzleberry designs are the intellectual property of Squizzleberry. All rights reserved. Materials may not be duplicated, disseminated, or appropriated by others without the creator's written permission to do so.
Squizzleberry printables and freebies are for personal use only. It is unlawful to forward, share, distribute, sell or adapt these designs or digital files for profit. They are non-commercial use only, and Squizzleberry retains all rights to the designs.